Heather of Life, Gluten Free tagged me with a meme and the Kreativ Blogger award.
For the meme, list seven things you love, in no particular order and then tag seven others to do the same. Below is my list of my seven favorite things and then the seven bloggers that I have tagged to do the same.
1. I LOVE listening to my husband and son crack each other up with their funny jokes.
2. I LOVE the first cup of tea in the morning.
3. I LOVE days that I forget about health problems and just enjoy being me. Those
days are increasing!!!
4. I LOVE gluten free (but not dairy free) pumpkin roll.
5. I LOVE laying in bed late at night hearing Alexander and Sophia hanging out in
Alexander’s room whispering and giggling late into the night.
6. I LOVE when Steve comes home from work and comes up behind me to kiss and hug
me. After 20 years I still feel tingly.
7. I LOVE hanging out for hours talking to my sister Stacey.
I am passing along this award to the following:
8 thoughts on “Seven Things I Love”
Thanks for thinking of me Cathy!! Your such a sweetie!
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is beautiful. Having RA and fibromyalgia, I have learned how precious every day is but I don’t need to tell you, you already know.
Thanks for the reminder!
Sorry about the delete, I hit send before I finished!
Thanks for the mention. Now I have something to blog about tomorrow.
I love pain free days, too.
I am enjoying checking out the blogs that you chose. I like Hope Floats. 😉
oooh, I love when the FabGrandpa gives me a kiss on the back of my neck! After 17 years I still get weak in the knees!
Thanks Cathy! ( I enjoyed FabGrandma!)
Oh, this is the award you were talking about! This is so cool! Thanks!!! I was going to tell you about the kombucha…I’ve been in a flare since February…ugh…so I can’t tell if the kombucha makes me flare. But I will pay more attention next time I drink it and let you know.